Social Innovation @ Ivey Agenda
Venue: Ivey Business School, Western University (Map & Directions)
Date: 3 March 2015
9:00am - 12:00pm – (Workshop | Multipurpose Room 0140)
12:30pm - 01:00pm (Book Event | Grand Hall)
"Changing Your Company from the Inside Out: A Guide for Social Intrapreneurs"
1pm - WELCOME ADDRESS
Ivey Dean, Robert Kennedy
1:00pm - 2:00pm (Keynote | BMO Auditorium)
"Intrapreneurship: Inspiring Social Innovation at All Levels of the Organization"
- Jerry Davis, Wilbur K. Pierpont Collegiate Professor of Management, Professor of Sociology, Co-Director, ICOS (Interdisciplinary Committee on Organization Studies) and Editor, Administrative Science Quarterly
2:00pm - 2:30pm (Thought Leadership | BMO Auditorium)
"Accelerating Social Change through Innovation and EntrepreneurshiP"
- David Borcsok, Manager of the RBC Generator Fund
2:30pm-3:30 pm (Thought Leadership | BMO Auditorium)
"Triple Strength LeadershiP"
- Matthew Thomas, Managing Director Prospect Madison
3:30pm - 5:00pm:
(Plenary Session | BMO Auditorium)
- Lori Alexander, Manager, Nutrition, PepsiCo – Quaker
(Workshop | Room 1130)
"Master Narratives in Corporate SustainabilitY"
- Professor Mary Weil, Ivey Business School
5:00pm-6:00pm (Big Ideas Panel | BMO Auditorium Room)
"Be the Change You Want to See in the WorlD"
- Melissa Crnic, Co-executive Ladies’ Learning Code
- Sarah Saska, CEO - Feminuity, Partner, MATCH International Women’s Fund
- Jory Cohen, Managing Director, Youth Social Innovation Capital Fund
- Josh Snider, Manager of Youth Sustainability Leadership, The Natural Step
7:00pm - 9:00pm (Workshop | Multipurpose Room 0140)